Our After School Program:
- Fun to learn Martial Arts.
- Pick up kids from their school and transport them to Chung’s Tae Kwon Do.
- Weekly rates and no contract required.
- Kids pick up time is by 6:00 pm.
- Discount for multiple kids.
We provide excellence in after school activities for your child including everything you are looking for to keep your child safe, secure and healthy during the after school hours.
- William J. Onahan Public School: 2:45PM pickup
- St. Paul of the Cross School: 3PM pickup (2PM on Tuesdays)
- Oriole Park Elementary School: 3PM pickup
- Norwood Park Elementary School: 3:15PM pickup
- Ebinger Elementary School: 3:30PM pickup
We will safely transport your child from their school at dismissal time in our official Chung’s Tae Kwon Do van, to our school at 6719 N. Northwest Highway. We will arrange for our staff to meet your child immediately the following class to ensure continued supervision and safety from door to door.
After School Program
Upon arriving at our Tae Kwon Do school children have time for an after school snack and activities prior to our children’s Tae Kwon Do class. Class begins at 4:20 pm and extends until 5 pm or 6 pm. Parents may pick up their children from our school at either 5 or 6 pm depending on their needs.
Tae Kwon Do classes offer an exceptional means by which to keep your child active, in shape, and healthy, especially during the winter months. Tae Kwon Do also teaches respect, discipline, and hard work while building self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-control.
To learn more about our after school program or to speak with our instructors, please call us at 773-631-8989 or you may visit us and ask for additional details at our front desk at 6719 N. Northwest Highway, Chicago.
Our Results in Numbers
A 1985 study found that children in martial arts have an increased sense of responsibili-
ty, and a higher sense of self-esteem.